Translate

Thursday 28 March 2013

Things I hate about Youtube


Google, stop ruining everything...

Okay, I think it was last year. But I know that I hate Google now, and will never use it again, since they bought YouTube and ruined it. And it's not just the site that sucks now, but also the damn community! Sheesh, just read.

Dumb nerds who think they're cool


I mean just watch that. Its some weird ugly guy in front of a camera, takes only 20 seconds to say I'm cool... for... I don't know what the hell he said, but to my understanding I think he said he's cool because he eats raisins. What? And then he just plays a crappy tune from the mid 90's and dances horribly. Then he gets close the camera playing rap music like an idiot, the proceeds to-well, eat the camera (Get really close and gets annoyingly sassy about his raisins). This video sums up about 75% of what is on YouTube today.

Weird Kids doing covers for songs


Yes, everyone knows this weird little kid with glasses, who prances around his bedroom thinking hes cool when he looks like a dork, and somehow became famous. His lip sinking is terribly off and.... I can't explain how crap it is.

Crap done by kids that has terrible acting and makes me want to punch my screen


What the hell is this... it is some cheap sound fx of some fat woman laughing, terrible narration saying hes a weird kid and then, my dear god, he just puts some high school dork in front of the camera who looks like a nerd... and he just hisses repeatedly. I can't really say how much I want to tie him up by his pony tail, hang him off my fan and use him as a punching bag.

This. Enough said.


Uh... I cant stand it.

Boring kids who blog about dumb stuff


This is just a fat ugly kid talking about why he likes Yankee Candles. Tell me, YouTube is supposed to be for entertainment, but every since Google trashed it these type of videos have been everywhere. I know I keep going on about kids, but this is just dumb and is pretty much what YouTube is coming to.

Kids who are about seven and think they're cool


The thumbnail gave me brain damage. This is just one of them videos, where somebody who has any talent leaves their camera out, their little brother gets it and this happens. It is just some weird seven year old with the music "Hands up" by Kesha repeated, replayed and disorintated, with some weird pictures of this kid pulling the weirdest of faces and trying on stupid clothes and stuff, and eventually you scream and flag the video. But, if this video gets deleted it's here, so watch it.

The new layout


This is for the user pages too. Yes, the new design makes me wanna puke. It looks terrible, and the new user layout makes it hard to find information about the user, forces them to make channel art for their banner and it is almost impossible to find their videos. But screw you YouTube, I am keeping the old layout for eternity!

Spam comments


"Hey get a new Ipod!" "Win £500!" You know what I mean. These dumb comments obviously are by spambots, and get the top comment because other spambots have thumbed it up. So, this means if you're watching a video and want to see if its good, all you'll see is some crap about winning five million euros.

Fix it, Google. Because me and half the internet would like to say a big...

GO TO HELL GOOGLE, YOU TRASHED YOUTUBE AND YOUR SEARCH ENGINE SUCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment