Translate

Monday 25 March 2013

Bully Scholarship: How to get shop owner to fight

Fat Nerd VS Jimmy... BEGIN!

I'm back to my general writing everyday. But I realized that since I finished Bully on Monday, I haven't wrote any Bully posts for a while. So here, guys, is how to make the clerk in Dragons Wing fight you without getting thrown out or anything.

First of all, you need to complete Chapter 1 to get access into Town, and then complete the Nerd Challenge to go behind the counter. Then grapple the Clerk, and just stand there until he pulls you off of him. Then he will chase you but no music will play. 

Go down to where the nerds are. You may be able to use them as shields to avoid a few punches. Don't harm him yourself, though. Eventually the nerds will have knocked him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment