Translate

Saturday 9 March 2013

I met a famous Minecrafter - KermitPlaysMC


You may not Know him, but...

Kermit was on one of Skydoesminecraft's episodes, so you may recognize him. He helped us build an epic place on Eternal Cracked the server, and I know most of you wont believe me. But! I have multiple Pictures, aha!



We also built a bunch of stuff on the plot so heres some pictures of that:









And here are the people that built with me:








  


Okay guys, It was really fun playing with this guy. He had a good sense of Humor, is nice, let us build anything and answered all our questions. So I highly reccomend checking out his Youtube channel. 

1 comment:

  1. hey dude xD90o1 here
    aaand guess what . . .
    i invited him in my skyblock island . . .
    same goes with husky . . .

    ReplyDelete