Translate

Sunday 7 April 2013

Top 8 Music Tracks From Video Games

Who says Video Game music has to suck?

Jesus, I forget to blog. And don't find the time sometimes, but I will keep blogging! Anyway, Video Games mostly have the best music ever. Why? Because they set the scene in the time they're being played, so they can be epic, dramatic or just plain cool. So here are my top eight. These are not in order from good to epic, just my favorites at random.

1) Skyrim - Menu Theme


Yeah, Skyrim! But this music is amazing. It just makes you feel like you want to play Skyrim and sets you into the fantasy scene. And when it gets to the chorus, you will be humming it like mad. Its so cool fans even make 8-bit and rock remixes!

2) Doom Theme - SNES


Doom's theme is just so... cool. I'm talking about the SNES version, idiot, not the Genesis because the Genesis version really just plain sucks. Sucks more than Justin Beiber! (Crazy fans, calm down and read my rant on him, it explains everything.)

3) Ghosts and Goblins - First Stage Theme


Hard as this beast of a game it is, it was made by no other than Capcom, which means great music and even though hard, good gameplay. But the music for this game, just like the gameplay is, is intense.

4) Bully Scholarship - Final Showdown


If you read my blog regularly, you know I am a mad Bully Scholarship Edition addict so I couldn't leave out a track from it. Yeah, I wont just slap something in because I like the game,but this music was perfect for fighting Gary.

5) Bully Scolarship - Showdown At The Plant


Yet ANOTHER Bully soundtrack. Because Bully is home to great music I remembered this one, when you're fighting Edgar, The Townies leader. I mean, this music is great for fighting a crazy guy with a huge lead pipe over radioactive goo.

6) Castle Crashers - Necromancer Theme


RealFaction makes amazing music for games. But this is his best work, its intense, cool and just addictive. Strangley, the poor makers RealFaction and PeircingLazor don't get any fame, so sub to them and show they deserve it!

7) Halo 2 - Main Theme


Back in the early days, when there were no Xbox 360's and only the First Original Xbox, just simply titled: Xbox, Halo 2 was all the rage. It was the amazing sequal to the FPS action Sci-Fi game, Halo, and the music was amazing!

8) Assasians Creed 3 - Main Theme


Assasian creed this, Assasian creed that. Heck, this game has tons of itself in a series and tons of fans, but atleast it got Tomahawks! Anyway, theme theme song for the third one is nuts. And I mean that in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment